Broiled Peanut Chicken Wings
- 4 - 4 1/2 lbs chicken wings (about 15 - 20 wings)
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tbls apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbls tamari
- 2 tbls lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 piece (1/2 inch) ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In large bowl, combine peanut butter, peanut oil, vinegar, tamari, lemon juice, garlic and ginger. Whisk well to blend. Set aside.
- Remove tips from wings and cut chicken wings in half at the joint. Add chicken pieces to bowl with peanut sauce, toss well to coat thoroughly. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for at least four hours, or overnight.
- Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil; place wings on sheet leaving space between each wing. Broil wings on one side for about nine minutes, until browned. Turn wings over and broil on other side for additional nine minutes, until wings just begin to blacken.
- Remove to platter and garnish with chopped cilantro before serving.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.