- 1- 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/4 cup prepared steak sauce
- 4 slices sweet onion (1/2-inch)
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 4 crusty rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine beer and steak sauce in 1-cup glass measure. Cover and microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until bubbly.
- Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4-inch thick patties. Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion around patties. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness, until patties are not pink in center and juices show no pink color and onions are tender, turning occasionally. Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce; top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce and sauce.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.