Breakfast Biscuit Quiches
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbs milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.; 10 biscuits) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine cheese, ham and green onions in small bowl; mix well. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Separate biscuits; press or roll each into a 5-inch round on lightly floured surface. Place 1 biscuit in each of 10 greased muffin cups, leaving the 2 cups in center of pan empty. Press biscuits firmly against bottom and sides of cups and form rim at top.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. cheese mixture into each cup. Pour in egg mixture, dividing evenly.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until filling is set and biscuits are deep golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan; serve warm.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.