Beef Tenderloin with Adobado Paste
- 1 lb lean beef tenderloin, cut into 4-ounce fillets
- Adobado Paste1 Tbs packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 Tbs chili powder
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, lime juice, garlic, olive oil and chili powder. Mix to a smooth paste.
- Spread 1 teaspoon paste on each side of beef tenderloin fillet. Grill or broil to desired doneness, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.