BBQ Shrimp Quesadillas
- 8 oz cooked shrimp, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, roasted or grilled and finely diced
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs all-natural barbecue sauce
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tsp canola oil
- Combine the shrimp, bell pepper, corn kernels, cheese, and barbecue sauce in a bowl. Divide the mixture evenly and spread over half of each tortilla. Fold over, press down gently, and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add two of the quesadillas and cook until the tortillas become crisp and golden on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Flip the tortillas and cook an additional 2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining oil and quesadillas.
- Cut into quarters and serve.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.