Baked Stuffed Shrimp
- 1 package frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8-20 milk crackers, crushed
- 12-16 large, raw shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- Drain juice from thawed crabmeat and save. Melt butter. Blend in crabmeat and Parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gradually add crushed crackers. If mixture is too thick, thin with crabmeat juice. Place mixture in shrimp, opened butterfly style. Bake at 375° F for 20 minutes. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.