Asian Shrimp Skewers with Pears
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 Tbs ginger, ground
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 pears, cored, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 36 shrimp, peeled, deveined, 31/40 count
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, cut into 12, 1-inch squares
- 12 skewers
- Whisk together honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes until blended; set aside.
- Arrange 3 cubes pear, 3 shrimp, 1 pepper square and 1 cherry tomato on each skewer.
- Place skewers in large shallow pan. Pour marinade over kabobs and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Brush grill with oil. Preheat grill.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until shrimp is cooked.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.