Gluten-free living at PCC
We're here to help
Here's how we try to make gluten-free living that much easier for our shoppers.
- Gluten-free shopping specialists in each of our ten locations and training for store staff.
- Orange shelf tags in our stores to make gluten-free items easy to spot.
- As of 2013 we carry more than 3,900 gluten-free products, from pastas and pancakes mixes to health and body care products.
- Our gluten-free databases help quickly sort the growing list of gluten-free foods, body care items and other products we offer.
- A diverse selection of gluten-free cookbooks.
- Informative Gluten-free Walk, Talk & Taste tours in each of our stores at no charge, taught by our team of nutrition educators. Listen to our podcast about gluten-free eating. E-mail the team at
- Gluten-free cooking classes through our award-winning PCC Cooks program.
- More than 950 gluten-free recipes in our online PCC Recipe Box.
PCC first to receive gluten-free endorsement
In May 2010, PCC earned the nation's first Gluten-free Retailer Endorsement from the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG), a non-profit organization that provides support for those sensitive to gluten. Read the news release »