Saturday, March 23, 2013, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, March 24, 2013, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
WhereSeattle Center Exhibition Hall (next to McCaw Hall)
305 Harrison St., Seattle
Once again, PCC will sponsor the cooking demo stage at Vegfest. Eight of our wonderful PCC Cooks instructors will share vegetarian recipes. Sample more than 500 other foods and enjoy an array of speakers. Tickets are $8 at the door, and children 12 and under are free. For more information, visit vegfest2013.org.
Schedule of cooking demos
Saturday, March 23
- 11:20 a.m. to Noon — Birgitte Antonsen prepares Balsamic Beets with Fennel and Quinoa and Raw Coconut Truffles.
- 12:45 to 1:25 p.m. — Denise Fong prepares New Potatoes with Green Pea Puree and Coconut Chai Custard.
- 2:10 to 2:50 p.m. — Archana Verma prepares Besan Chila and Vegan Chocolate-Orange Mousse.
- 3:35 to 4:15 p.m. — Devra Gartenstein prepares Vegetable Barley Salad and Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge.
Sunday, March 24
- 11:20 a.m. to Noon — Sureyya Gokeri prepares Beet Hummus and Revani (Semolina Cake).
- 12:45 to 1:25 p.m. — Pranee Halvorsen prepares Miang Kam and Kao Neow Tua Dum Kluy.
- 2:10 to 2:50 p.m. — Uma Bangalore prepares Tomato Chutney and Peanut Chikki (Brittle).
- 3:35 to 4:15 p.m. — Rachel Duboff prepares Northwest-style Slaw and Tuscan Cannellini and Kale Soup.