- Requests must be made formally using the donation application.
- Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from PCC.
- Your organization must be located within five miles of any of our stores, and the efforts of your organization must focus on our local community.
- The recipient must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proof of your 501(c)(3) status, such as a tax ID number would be ideal.
- The application must be received at least 60 days before the event date in order to be considered.
- All applications are reviewed equitably and are not based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Requests from the following organizations will be considered by PCC:
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation.
Requests from the following organizations will not be considered by PCC:
- Political or faith-based groups
- Service clubs or fraternal organizations
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Sporting events or sports teams
- Individuals/sponsorship of individuals
- Organizations that permit the exclusion of a group based on their race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or lifestyle
Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
Please plan on following up your request with an e-mail to
To be considered for a donation, please return your completed application along with any background information on your event and your organization, including a website address, if you have one. If your organization has a procurement form, please complete and send that as well.
Thank you for your interest.